Islamic Women are fierce and Sexy. Affirming Back to the Era of Mughal and Arabian Dynasty we bring you the most elegant and royal Sense of Fashion with Luxe Interiors. Head on to my blog to know how to dress up yourself and your Home like a Mughal Queen on the auspicious EID Ka Chand .
1. Wear Pallazzo Dresses this Season . In ethnic section , they are ruling the Planet right now . I am wearing Pallazzo dress from PALANQUINE
2. Pick delicate Jewellery in Gold on the eve of Festival . Sometimes Gold looks elegant than any other contemporary piece .I am wearing Jewellery from LIEBEN .
3. Pay Special Attention to your Eyes.
Because Arabic ladies are known for there Deep hallucinating Eyes . It’s time for some Lush Eyeshadows in hues of Gold and Brown . Add in a lot of Kohl . My eyes and makeup is done by super talented Sneh Sharma from MAKEUP JOCKEY. She changed the whole look in a jiffy . I have never seen my eyes look this gorgeous . This season give eye shadows a try and head on to her Page to see how much talented she is .
4. Pick An attire in the tones of Cream and Gold . This sophisticated colour combination is so much in vogue at the traditional events of our ethnicity . Drop the eclectic colour code in traditional wear . When everyone is looking multicolour . The elegance of cream and gold stands apart . The most elegant combination on the festival yet so beautiful .Bling looks so lovely when Cream tries to subtle it down . Golden work shines deliciously amidst the cream .Pick this duo combination for this luxurious festival . I am wearing Pallazzo dress in cream and Gold from PALANQUINE by Sandhaya Shah. The Kurti is cotton blend with golden Ari work on it . Pallazzo fits perfectly and I specially love the hem work on the white fabric .
5. Bling it with ZARI and Net Dupatta/Scarf You all know that Dupatta in net looks all the way more feminine and ZARI work makes the whole look ultra gorgeous and Luxurious . Perfect for an occasion that showcases your happiness and Joy. Don’t you just love how gorgeous my Dupaatta looks .You can find such gorgeous picks on SANDHAYAS Store. I will provide store location at the end of my blog .
6. Pick up antique pieces to gift someone on this auspicious eve . This is also an auspicious Time to have some Mughal installations in your home . Invest in some Chandeliers , colourful lamps , antique decors.
I was in Essajees Bombay last week . ESSAJEES is a fourth generation 100 year old Store. With the finest Collectibles on the showcase I am mesmerized by the creative art they have on platter. I feel lucky enough to have got the opportunity of reviewing Essajess separately on my Blog . Stay tuned for more.Also my pictures couldn’t have come this gorgeous with my Team and Super talented Photographer we have onboard . Meet SPEAKING PORTRAITS, the man behind all these classy pictures.
EID Mubarak to all .
Lots of Love
Outfit Courtesy : Palanquine
Picture Courtesy : The Speaking portraits
Make up Courtesy : Makeup Jockey
Location Courtesy : Essajees Bombay