Valentines week has begun which calls for a bang on prepping season to look flawlessly beautiful.
We’re always demanding the best fit and the right match to let our individuality shine – with clothes, shoes, accessories, relationships and so much more! Then why not with makeup? Now there’s makeup that doesn’t hide or mask, but compliments and perfects your complexion. The new FitMe! Range is the first-ever face make-up range that will suit your every need and is #MadeToFit your skin tone.
This new year, Maybelline New York has introduced the globally popular FIT Me! range in India.
This FitMe range includes the following products:
- Fit Me Matte + Pore less Foundation
- Fit Me Pressed Powder
- Fit Me Concealer
- Fit Me Blush
I’ll be reviewing the brand new FitMe! Set & Smooth Pressed Powder by Maybelline NewYork.
Packaging : The Pressed Powder comes with a cotton sponge in black square box which encloses two compact sections.
What it States :
- It has a mattefying Finish.
- It has a smooth finish that glides on the skin easily.
- It provides buildable coverage.
- It erases Pores.
- Available in 5 shades: Ivory, Natural Beige, Buff Beige, Sun Beige, and Natural Buff.
How It Feels After Application :
- It sets liquid foundation flawlessly.
- It has slightly illuminating pigments that makes it a good pick for evening and night wear.
- Controls oil from face and pulls off matte look.
- The Micro Blurring powder covers up acne and blemishes. I am applying shade Natural Beige that suits my skin the most.
- Weightless and feather-light texture gives an airbrushed look.
- Pocket friendly product with flawless results.
- Compact packaging makes it travel friendly.
- Gives an illuminating light-medium coverage.
- Might appear cakey if too much is applied at once.
- Requires a Proper Base Foundation.
Would I purchase it? Yes